Friday, July 13, 2007

Baby A IV

Well as time would tell it looks like the lil bundle of joy in my tummy is not due August 3rd but sometime in July. That's what happens when I try and listen to folks who believe that the miracle of child birth is somehow related to "scientific research" and all the hoopla know as "modern medicine" *smirkin to self* YEAH RIGHT. So anyway, it looks like everyone is on baby watch cuz ya gurl is about 2 cm dilated (mommy's know what I mean) and I'm thinning (more mommy talk). So the only thing to do now is watch and wait.

Next in baby news, with all the hopes and projections and expectations of a boy from family, friends, strangers and observers (including a person who shall remain nameless who ONLY picked out a boy name) guess what's cookin in the tummy? A sugary sweet treat to eat baby girl. LOL.

Other than that, not much going on over here in Washington except a lil thunder and lightening. I never lived where there was actual thunder and lightening in the dayum dead of summer. *shakin head* I guess some could say the same about living in a state were the earth shakes violently under your feet (also know as earthquakes).

Yeah another boring post, oh well. (yes I'm feeling really crabby snappy as of late)

*smoochies anyway*

- Lady Richardson

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 1:02 AM, July 14, 2007, Blogger Bliss said…

    august 3rd?! lucky you're in seattle. it's not too hot up there is it? seems like i've always lived places where we get thunderstorms in the summer. i wanna live in cali but the thought of earthquakes does scare the sh*t outta me! let's talk about home schooling. you got yahoo IM? i'ma add you to my list. i think... LOL gotta figure it out. '-)

     
  • At 10:25 PM, July 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You make such gorgeous girls its only right that you add another to the tribe! Congrats on your soon to be little princess. And in the 3 years we lived in Seattle I don't ever remember having a thunderstorm. Such a strange summer, we've been getting rain every single day in Texas (just unheard of!)

     
  • At 4:16 PM, July 15, 2007, Blogger Shai said…

    Wow! So soon. That is good and bad.

    Who will be with your girls while you are in labor?

     
  • At 7:55 PM, July 16, 2007, Blogger Aly Cat 121 said…

    Ohhh Thanks Ladies! Yes yeah girl due anyday (I guess).

    Bliss I don't have Yahoo or any other IM, I deleted them sh*ts awhile ago. E-mail me.

    Yes Ms. Yo, it was straight up THUNDERING and lightening the other day, and it had the nerve to rain and still be hot. I was kinda scared tho.

    Yeah Shai, anyday girlie, anyday. I really will be glad, cuz I can't even close my dayum legs let alone get my fat azz off the bed without a dayum tow. LOL.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home